Tuesday, November 17, 2009

50 dollars later and the gap is gone...now I have a lithsp! (The cute orthodontist told me to spell it like that)

Not my mouth but this is what is looks like only just on two of my teeth.

I feel so weird! This is the very first vain alteration to my body I think I have ever done! I feel like I had plastic surgery or something! Now I had a little metal (yucky) retainer keeping those two front teeth together. The orthodontist literally took his fingers and smooshed my two front teeth together while they got the permanent retainer on and got the glue to dry. It sort of hurt and I thought my teeth might break off but apparently we have ligaments in out teeth.


It all seemed fine until I spoke and now I have a lisp! Can you believe that? The tech assured me it would go away in a few days and when I told the orthodontist I have a lisp, he said, "what? I can't hear you". Hilarious. (said with sarcasm)


Actually, I really love this orthodontist and his office so if you need a good orthodontist let me know! They mail me jamba juices for referrals!

1 comment:

kirstensblog said...

ha! You must have Matt Elison. He is hillarious.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...