Thursday, November 19, 2009

STUPID, DUMB, ANNOYING, RETAINER!!!!

Okay, this microscopic retainer is taking far too much of my energy! (Why does it It look so small and feel so big?)

  • My teeth hurt
  • they are in a different position so my bite is strange
  • My tongues cannot not touch the thing every two seconds, and I mean every two seconds!
  • My daughter is still smirking at me every time I say my S's. (Or don't say them, I should say.)
  • I can't say my S's. Did I mention that?
  • I feel claustrophobic, like I want to freak out and yell, "get this thing off!"

I am just not good with ailments. I do not like to be discomforted! I thoroughly feel sorry and regretful I didn't have more compassion during the time my daughter had her braces. I am not a sympathetic person unfortunately. I'd really like to change that about myself.

I also feel sort of bad I made my kid get a full set, top and bottom, of permanent retainers, even though she just wanted the kind you wear at night. But a couple of times forgetting to wear those and your teeth can shift and your whole time in braces... down the tube. So I forced her. Against her will. Is that so wrong?

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...