Thursday, March 17, 2011

I have a blog stalker!

Soooo...... I just got an annoying comment from "anonymous"!....again.


Every so often I will get an annoying comment from anonymous and they always have the same creepy feeling about them. They are from my husband.


And I always know they are from him because of that creepy little feeling in my gut. He lies and tells me they aren't his comments but I know better. My spidey senses are on over drive.



One time he told me to quit blogging and get back to house work.


He swore when he saw the huge amount of salt and pepper shakers I own.

and just now he told me my post a few days ago was way too long!



So it made me think! Hardly anyone entered my contest for the awesome free soap nest! What is up with that? I have gone to more work to get a free sample of travel size tide!


So maybe my post was too long nobody read it and knew there was a contest.

Or maybe you thought it cost money to join Kim's birthday club. It's free!!!!!!! and EASY!!! And you get free soap on your b-day! That is more than I have gotten some years!



Or maybe you guys just don't like competition!

Or maybe you don't like winning free things.


Or maybe you don't wash your hands.

I don't know. But it is still open to contenders for another week.


Oh and Corey, get off my blog!


2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

lol - he could totally use some soap there, eh? I don't enter contests. I know, it's weird, but I just don't do them. I don't know why.

Trust the spidey sense. It'll never steer you wrong. ;)

Tiffany Parkin said...

My favorite blog to date :)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...