Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to keep piano scratchers from scratching the piano!

Build a fort of course!!

Step number 1) Pull out the coach and vacuum behind. Leave pulled out 12 inches. (HEY! Did I tell you about the time we had Home Teachers come over and Corey actually pulled a coushion off the couch because it had something spilled on it? Maybe you didn't hear correctly. PULLED THE COUCH Cushion OFF!!!! With a family of 6! Do you know what can live under the coach cushions with this many kids? And he dared to expose it? But guess what? I was safe. I had just vacuumed under it. I am a studious fridge cleaner and under the couch cousin cleaner. I vacuum under them every time I vacuum the living room. Every.time.)

Step number 2) Put cute little chairs behind the couch for the piano scratchers to sit on.

Step number 3) Stack pillows all along the back to cover the fort.

Step number 4) Try not to eat any calories while doing all this because later at lunch you eat 800. True Story. (Note to self: You can't resist the taco shell on an otherwise perfect low calorie salad. You think you will. You think you will just eat the salad but you won't. Trust me, self. I know.)







*Defintion of Home Teacher in the LDS religion: Home teaching is the responsibility of men to watch over the members of the Church. Home teachers visit their assigned families at least once each month to teach and strengthen them. Home teachers establish a relationship of trust with these families so that the families can call upon them in times of need.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...