Saturday, March 19, 2011

Khronicles of Kate and Stupid daddies!

"Calories in Calories out"-you are a big poopy head!


Anyhoo, Well, look what little moo moo pants has done now!


Notice the problem?

She cut off the end of her pony tail! The little bugger! I thought she was done with the hair chopping but apparently not. I am just lucky it wasn't worse!

She and Pig watching TV.

I love how he is facing the right direction.

Her hair is getting long and I have been asked if I am going to cut it. Uhhhh.....NOOOO!!!! She needs every inch so when SHE cuts it it isn't as obvious!



Tonight Corey told Kate to be quiet because she was disrupting...hello? Celebrity Apprentice! Corey, Justine and I love that show.

So Kate says to me "stupid dad". I told her not to say that and she kept at it and I kept reprimanding her and Corey asked me three times

"what did she say"

"she said stupid daddy."

"about you?"

"no, you!"

"is she saying that to me?"


"yes" and by that point I was beginning to understand why!

It was as if he just couldn't fathom it.


Then a few minutes later she told Bo to shut up and also she said "Oh crap" when she couldn't buckle her shoe! She is getting to be quite the little potty mouth!


When my oldest kids were little and had no older siblings to be the bad examples, they didn't even know the word "Fart". They actually said "passed gas"! I had them trained so well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"And by that point I am beginning to understand why!" Bahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Kind of wonder where she learn that from. But at least stupd daddy can be her best friends sometimes. As Katie, Rhett, and myself were out in the hot tub, Rhett was splashing me and Katie defended me by saying Stop Rhett, Daddy is my best friend.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...