Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eye am confused!






I got my new glaaaassseeessss!

I got my new glllaaaaassssesss!


I got my new ggggllllaaaasssseesss!



Whoo hoooo!

Whoo hoooo!



Yea. That was pretty bad. It was suppose to be the song that is in my head but I don't think you got it. Sorry


Well, glasses are not near as exciting as I thought. The first day they were a thrill but then I discovered....I don't think I need them. At all. Is it possible they gave me the sample pair?

Although I LOVE TO wear them. Really love to wear them.


I feel so sexy and sassy and SMART in them. Take a look...


You can see the lime green on the inside if you look close...


And...this is how great they look sitting on my night stand! Just like people who need glasses!


And this is how good they look resting on my head just like a person who needs glasses who wants to take them off for a minute...



But here is the problem...I don't seem to need them at all. I don't understand it, but when I put them on....no difference.


Off....no difference.



On....no difference.



Off...no difference.



Off, on, off, on, No difference!



So when I wear them I feel like a fake. Also they didn't really make my face look much skinner. That was a little disappointing. Help! What do I do?

1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

I needed a dose of Susan, to make me laugh today!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...