Friday, May 1, 2015

Staples are irritating!!!

hi.

I am stapled all the way around! It is actually ripping holes in some of my clothes. It's fascinating and grody. Also I am trying to die of itchiness. And it has something to do with nerve endings blah blah blah. But it itches! 

Today I have just been pretty thankful I was able to have the surgery that honestly will change my life forever. And that will sound dramatic to people who don't know why that is the truth. But if I could tell you why, or you could experience why then you would know why this surgery will be a gift to me forever. 

I worked the day before my surgery. I left my boss this message. Basically teeling him wchi bouquet of flowers to send me.


I totally thought I was funny. Honest. I cracked myself up for about ten days planning this and ten days after the fact. 

My boss sent me chocolates and a balloon. Which cracked me up! You send a person going into skin removal surgery for weight loss, chocolates. Hahaha. They were nice chocolates though. I shared them with everyone I could and enjoyed some and he is really the best boss ever. 


Some of my other goodies. 

So I think I mentioned we got to keep the cat. Here is her first official night with us. I think he is on Justine's hip. Hahaha.


  Kate wanted it to have a collar and she is in charge if feeding her everyday. The cat really loves her. I love the cat becasue of that. Pets are a blessing.  
 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...