Monday, August 9, 2010

Okay, I admit it. I'm a little nutty.... BUT.....


I LOVE THE DOG!


Not this dog....



(okay, she is alright, too.)


The DOG! The bounty hunter dog!



I can't help it! He makes me very happy! I am assuming you all know whom I am referring to... My "Dog the Bounty Hunter" dog.





He is, of course, rough around the edges, but he has to be to work with all those criminals.



He is, of course, sporting some sort of crazy long crocheted things in his hair but I love him anyhow.



I admit, he maybe could put a shirt on under his leather vest to cover his leathery skin but I don't care.


I know his hair is a little crazy mo hawkish on the top. He addressed that on Larry King! Give him a break. He's a bounty hunter. He doesn't need good hair.


When I watch his show I just laugh and smile the whole way through. It makes me happy.



He prays and he is very sincere and I love him and I believe in him! Heavenly Father hears all different kinds of prayers from all different kinds of people! I know it's true. The Dog is really trying to help the people he captures. He has to tear them down for a bit and then he builds them back up. He is good! I promise.


I love Beth and even though her "blessings" (as Dog refers to them) are enormous, I still think she is FAB.


I love Leland and Duane Lee, and Tim Chapman and baby Lisa and the prodigal nephew, Justin. So there.


My friend Terri was on her way to Hawaii. It was her mission to find the Dog's office for me and to much effort she did! Hooray!






(Terri)

I love her so much. She is so loyal. She got me pictures, an autographed picture, and my own dog tags that say "The Dog". Much to my children's chagrin, I have worn them. I think I might tonight for my husbands work dinner. That will make an impression!


Love it!

Since we no longer have cable I was forced to buy the season off eBay. Corey would occasionally find me watching them and I would be all smiles. There is just something about them. They make me happy.

My dad can't figure it out AT ALL. He thinks "the Dog" is bad.....

I just don't think he has taken the time to get to know him yet.

2 comments:

emily said...

You totally should wear them to the work party! The funniest thing about you liking Dog is the huge contradiction that seems to be between you and him. You are just full of surprises and I love it!

Susan said...

Kim-HAHA! Last time we were in Hawaii and with a group tour to go snorkeling, the driver drove us past The Dog's house. Even though it was in a gated community, you could see his house from the road because it is one of first few.
You're fun...ny, Susan. I love hearing about your interests. I used to watch this show a lot too.

Tiffany-Ugh, Glen Beck now Dog the Bounty Hunter :) JK. I was at the Denver Zoo one day last year and he was there filming. I think I was the only one trying to get away and fast.

Tracy- Okay Susan, if you had to be alone on a deseret island, who would you choose? Glen Beck, Dog, the Bounty Hunter, or Walker, Texas Ranger?

Mary-pls. pick Corey

Kent-I do get it, he dresses like a freak to get on national television. A lot of officers of the law do the same job without being freakish.

Nancy-Please pick a nice clean cut younger man! If I really had to choose I would go for your Glenny!

Amy-Ya know what makes me smile? Every time I read your blog! You are a very talented writer.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...