Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update on obeseness....


I am sure you have been wondering how our little obese bunny is doing. I was quite concerned for a while. Justine would have to make sure several times a day that she had rotated "The Fatty" as we would affectionately refer to her as.

Every morning Justine would have to turn her over because she was just too fat to get the job done herself. But here she is now!









Cute little stinker! We might keep her. We aren't sure yet. It will depend on if her legs are not turned out which is called "Cow hocks". Her dad "Chandler" carries this trait. Fine for pets but not for show. Sadly, we are bunny snobs at this house. We're just disgusting that way! Hopefully those ears go down as well!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Mary-you have to keep her, she's precious and "Chunky"...love that face

Ronda-She sure is a cutie!!

Mary McDowell she's perfect...

Sherri-Wow it looks much better! It's sure a cute little rabbit.

Melanie said...

Darling! I need to bring Ellie over to see how she reacts to your bunnies... LOL

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...