Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who says sugar cereal isn't good for you?

What does 5 boxes of "HoneyCombs" and a super cool couponing mom get you????

TOP

LOCKER,

BAeeBaaaY!!!

We went to high school registration and Kassidy was very distraught about having a bottom locker. You know, with the having to bend down and all (lazy bum).

So I suggested she post on FB and see if someone wants to trade sugar cereal for a top locker... You know (again), Since I bought 140 boxes of it for .50 cents a piece.

Within an hour, it was a go!

Kassidy is the proud new owner of a...... TOP LOCKER!!!!

Only problem in now someone knows her combo. Whatever. I am doing the best I can here. I just can't solve all the worlds problems.

Anyone want to make a trade? I already traded the neighbor this week for children's Tylenol, olives and magic erase markers... I have lots of Raisin Bran left....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Kim-Nice job, Susan! I love bartering. I do a lot of it around here. :)

Jill-My husband and I use sugar cereal nearly every Sunday morning (while they go watch a TV show) to get a few more winks in. The kids look forward to it.

Nancy-Way to go!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...