Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't make me angry!!!

I love having sons.


I just love all the things that come with boys. I love rowdiness and dirt, and reptiles and rough houseness, and action figures and duke it out one minute best friends the next. All of the things that make up boys.


So don't be surprised when I had to buy these fun shoes for my son a few years ago. They cracked me up and we LOVE the hulk! I have never seen these shoes sold since the time I bought them. I don't think I have ever seen anyone else wearing them either. Kate has started wearing them as well lately. As in the past few weeks. She loves them too, you know, 'cause she is wild child girl.


Funny, Huh?

But the other day Kassidy tried to put them on Bo so we could go somewhere. She told me there was a problem.


Indeed there was! I have no idea how or when this problem occurred. Our family is befuddled!



If anyone else has this same problem can we get together? I want my kid's shoe back.


P.S. It is a funny family story that when Corey was little he would tell his sisters not to make him angry and if/when they did he would turn into the hulk and terrorize them. See? I love boys. They are too funny. He though he was extra strong when he was the hulk, too. Makes sense.

I am a huge doofus head! I showed Corey the problem and he told me to see if the sizes were the same (hey! There is a concept!) and they were! He said one had to have shrunk in the sun. WEIRD!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mary S.- he he... never know "crocs" would shrink in the sun... hmmmmm

Corey- Just make the Right shoe anygryier!!!

Susan- Really! Now I have to leave the other one in the sun.

Megan-Love the hulk shoes-- the picture alone had me laughing hysterically!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...