Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Bomeister!

Ya know how kids do things only semi cute and parents tell you about it and you have to grin and act like it is adorable because the parents are so proud of their semi- cute/funny kids? Well, here is one of those moments. So sorry if this isn't a thriller of a post but the blog is my "journal" and I want to remember these little moments.


Bo is the most gentlest little lovey head in the world. He loves me so much and of course to a mom that is huge! He always wants to hug and kiss me.


So yesterday he hits his little sister.


ME: "You don't hit girls"


HIM: "I hate girls"


ME: "Then you hate me because I am a girl"


HIM: "Oh, (little laugh) I love you, mom"


ME: "But I am a girl, and you hate girls"


HIM: "I love girls that are moms"


Aww. Sweet guy. He wasn't happy at the thought that he might hate me. And I loved that he would tell me right away that he loved me. Cute little sweet guy.


Aside from his first year of life, where he had 13 ear infections and I was literally up every night, often all night, practically the whole year long, which has then left him with a significant speech delay and developmental delay, he has been maybe the easiest little toddler we have had as far as obedience and not getting into too much trouble. Justine might be in first place for that but he is definitely a close second.

Also don't get too use to that adorable face. In September he has to have his two front teeth removed. Gonna break my heart. For reals. It is so sad when they lose their baby teeth. For some reason (don't look at me, .... no really... don't.) he has had trouble with decay on those teeth and he fights infection with them so since he is almost 5 the dentist just wants to take them out. Wah.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Kim-I think this is sweet! I hope to meet your kids in person someday. You have such a great family!

Camy-Ohhhh, that is absolutely adorable.

Nancy-He is so sweet!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...