Sunday, August 1, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 29th

Could somebody please tell me if there should be a comma in that sentence? It drives me crazy. I need to google the comma rules.


Yesterday I went on the death march....opps.... I mean hike... with my family. As I mention yesterday, I was suffering through the whole hike. Every time Corey would turn around to check on me he would encouragingly, and sweetly do this....

and I would be doing this.....

and this....


which up close looks like this...


aaannddd this....

and this....


and sadly....this....



I don't think I smiled sweetly back, not even one single time!

But he kept smiling nicely at me.

Also, he was so proud and happy I made it. I think if I was him I would have been annoyed that my wife let herself get so out of shape. But he was not. I thought it was really generous of him.

Also, can I say that last picture is really not me crying. I promise. Maybe complaining but not crying. I mostly reserve crying for when we are camping and getting ready for bed. I always cry then.

Also can I say after looking at these crazy pictures I totally regret wearing the Kermit the frog shirt. My bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baaahaaahaaa! This made my day ! All you have to do is substitute my picture for yours in the whole post....;(

Unknown said...

Agreed! HILARIOUS! Who ever said we couldn't complain along the way. . .

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Love it! And comma before and after Sunday, I think! (Not that I even noticed until you said that!)

Knudson said...

I lauged my butt off! Thanks for the good read! Your made my day!

Susan said...

Mary said...I'm happy you are supported and loved so much-he's a really good guy:)

Kelly said...Laughed once again! You are a hilarious ! The whole hike was good for me....;) I laugh about your issue with commas because I have the same issue but love to add "" to everything!

Kim said...HAHAHA! I love it!

Tiffany said...I love it !!! I love it!!! I love it!!! Your blog is just wonderful!!! Always so honest. I adore you. Sorry, it did put a smile on my face and a little chuckle.

Rebecca said...Susan! I laughed so hard! I love it! and I love the kermit shirt!

Sherri said...Susan you did a great job! You are a trooper :) Glen Beck would be so proud! Frank & I are still laughing. You are halarious!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...