Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anything to make my boy happy.

I MADE Rhett's day today!

I got pulled over...again. Not for non drunk driving this time. For speeding. But the policeman was nice and let it go. But I got a ticket for not having proof of updated insurance. He said I could fix it by mailing in proof. Ugh.

But it thrilled Rhett. He was very excited over it. He wants to be a policeman. No matter how many times I try to brain wash him and tell him "When you are a dentist...." Blah Blah Blah...he still wants to be a policeman. Or a snow plow man.

Anyway, I just wish Rhett would not tell people I got a ticket for driving to slow!

That is embarrassing!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Kim Heinke said... You are so funny!

Kirsten Guthrie Hinton said... What a good mom you are. Glad he is so happy. Rhett would be extatic if you would clean my house. He told me.

Nancy Chamberlain said... What a guy! Glad you are such an entertaining mom!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...