Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Germy germs and anxiety!

I caught a really annoying cold! The croupy cough, can't get a deep breath kind. I even almost fell asleep during Doug and Kerri, I was so tired. My shivering kept me awake, I had the chills so bad.

My cold caused me to miss the church roller skating party and that made me mad. I REALLY wanted to see Kate on skates!

When I am sick I am not wimpy.... as in I still take care of the kids and the house (mostly), but when I am sick I start getting anxiety ridden.

What if I can never breath deep again?
What if I can never get a good night sleep again?
What if I get restless leg syndrome and can never sit comfortably again?
What if I get cancer?

I know, I have a few issues. But the I get over it and carry on.

Corey keeps trying to kill my by making me take NyQuil. I love the way NyQuil feels. All warm in my throat. But I am TERRIFIED by it. I won't take it no matter what. I think it makes me not be able to breath in my sleep and I am going to die if I take it.

Corey googled it though, and that has never happened to anyone.

Good-bye.

I have a special surprise for you later next week. It has to do with salt and pepper.

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

Nyquil is my friend. Keep saying that. You are so funny! I'm sorry you've been sick - YUK! I'm sure my turn is coming. I wish I had some chicken soup for your soul.

Susan said...

Nancy Chamberlain said... Remember, your grandma got addicted to Nyquil! She would take it even if she didn't have a cold! Feel better!

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... I didn't know that! Your mom?

Kim Heinke said... Get well soon, Susan! And, Nyquil will make you sleep like a baby. I've taken it and survived! wink emoticon

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... It makes you sleep too much! And then you don't wake up.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...