Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Khronicles of Kate

Kate's Mug Shot

Daddy caught her this time. It was on his watch as well so neither of them were very happy! It is always the same daughter's make up also! She doesn't hide it well enough!

Here are some more little beauties... We have like no markers in the house and yet she still manages to find one. I don't know what it is about coloring on her face that she finds so appealing. But she likes to do it I guess. She had colored in her nose and must have sucked on the marker as well. Funny little goober!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Mary McDowell said... it's Halloween, almost everyday for her:)

Linda Smith Jensen said... Maybe if you bought her some colorful looking lip gloss that really doesn't have much real color to it, who knows?

Mary McDowell said... they used to sell a big Barbie doll head you could apply makeup to, maybe get a strofoam head and let her go to town?!

Amy Kalakay Ward said.. The blue marker goes nicely with her shirt!

Nancy Chamberlain said... Oh my, She keeps you on your toes!

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... My mom bought her chapstick but she had it dug out within the hour...

Kim Heinke said... Budding artist, or make-up artist! wink emoticon

Corey Nielsen said... Kim - I don't like that she's a make-up artist.... She has years of future practice.

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... She is just starting early! She has goals!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...