Monday, November 8, 2010

Courtesy of munchkinroni number 6, I spent my morning kissing frogs!

Kate: "Pet the frog"

I pet the frog

Kate: "Hug the frog"

I hug the frog

Kate: "Kiss the frog"

Of course, I kiss the frog.

Then I tell Kate to pet/hug/kiss the frog. And she does it. Little eyes batting away at the frog as she hugs this miniature little guy. She is the cutest frog hugger/kisser/petter I ever saw!


How can I resist Kate's cute little requests? Yesterday Dad was tattling on her for getting into Rhett's Halloween candy. Corey was calling Rhett and like a little runaway bandit she tells Corey, "shoosh! Quiet!"

One morning a year ago I opened my eyes to see two of these staring me down, perched on my pillow next to my sleeping eye balls. It was quite a little "good morning to you" Bo had greeted me with!

It is a lizard flash light pen...


Maybe all these interactions with fake reptiles explains how last year I had the worst athlete's foot ever! I am not ashamed to admit it. Okay, I really really really am but I feel it is my duty to share with the world my secret "reptilian type athlete's foot" weapon.

My athlete's foot got so weird and bad. My whole feet were like reptilian scales. I was so grossed out every time I looked at my feet or put on socks or took off sock or anytime in the world I came in contact with my own feet, which was often. You know, since they are attached to my body. I have never had athlete's feet before until just recently, after all these years of being married to someone who has athlete's foot on a rare occasion. But that person insist he has never had it before despite my very accurate memory on the subject. So I guess I will just have to say I don't know where I got it from... (even though I really do!)

Anyway, After trying many over the counter creams I finally went to the doctor who prescribed an over the counter cream. Oh. Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea....didn't work.

So heeding my sister in law's advice I started using this crazy cream the sell at cal ranch. The thing about it that caught my eye was it said on the packaging to apply at night because you feet warm up and somehow the cream eats your dead skin.

Now, not only have I been plagues with this reptilian athlete's foot disease, I also have been genetically plagued with the driest grodyest feet you can ever imaging. I got that from my dad. It was worth it though, because I also got my gutsy driving from my dad. How unfair is it that Corey ( a guy!) has the most beautimous soft feet around? It is so rude.

But after using this flesh eating cream, I not only had the athlete's feet gone in a few weeks, I now bear the most softest feet a calloused feet person can have! I don't know what kind of witch magic is in here but there is something! And I can refer to witch magic because I just learned that one of my ancestors way far back was accused of being a witch and executed. Which could have included being hanged or burned at the stake! Is that not wild? And really really sad? And disturbing? What if she was just an innocent lady! She was a mother!

And... because I have a feet aversion I just put a little on the top of each foot and my feet rub it into each other. Than I don't have to touch anything grody....like feet.

Seriously, You must try it. Best 7 bucks you have ever spent on foot stuff. And I should know. I own a mouse sander just for my feet! Honest.


2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

My feet are so dry and cracked from flip flops (they died just in time for the snow).... thank you for sharing this!!!!

Susan said...

Tiffany Parkin said... I am going out and purchasing the cream tomorrow!!!! I found a local store that sells it. I can't wait. Thanks to the dry Colorado weather, my heals crack till they bleed. frown emoticon

Melanie Lynn Shirling said... LOL love it! and thanks for sharing the secret to amazing feet! Oh, and Corey needs to get some clothes that fit. LOL!

Ronda Butcher said... I have the worst cracked and dry feet. If this works I'm going to put you in my will. lol

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... Then it is official. I am in your will. You have to use it a week to notice a difference. But it is amazing. Let me know what you think and how much money I will be getting.

Mary McDowell said... same problem, where do they carry it-sorry not in my will, buttttt forever greatful if it works:)

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... We have a farm store called Cal-Ranch. That is where I buy it. Maybe you can look it up on the internet, that is what my friend from Colorado did...

Tiffany Parkin said... Bought mine today at a local garden store. Excited to try it tonight!!!

Mary McDowell said... @ Tiffany, where in Colo., my husband works P/T there in L'ton, could have him grab me some-thanks:)

Tiffany Parkin said... Have him go to Angler's All, a fisherman's store. It is off of Santa Fe and Bellview area. They have two creams there, one for hands and one for feet. Ask for Okeefe's. They have both in stock.

Mary McDowell said... thanks-appreciate it!

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... Oh, also I used the hands one (although I think it is the same stuff) on my elbows and I had the softest elbow around!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...