Sunday, April 10, 2011

I got nottin' here. This post is titleless. Boo.

Corey gets slightly annoyed at the chaos of large family living and the confusion of having so many people in one house and sometimes you can't always find your own stuff. Specifically socks. He likes socks. He wants his socks and he wants to know they are not loitering around in laundry baskets (which happens often)or in other people's drawers.

So just like my dad, he marks them. My dad sews little different colors of thread on them so he will be able to find their perfect match. Corey marks them with a sharpie and a "C".

So we bought Bo a new package of socks. And this is what he did to them....He put his "mark" on every singe one. And look how the marks and colors are are all the same on each sock! Brillant I tell ya!

Isn't he a little dolly? Love him!

Guess what??????? I ADORE laser tag. On an impulse, and because I got tired of the kids complaining that we didn't do anything fun for spring break, I took the kids to play laser tag. We have never done that before as a family. It is my motto to always try to participate in things with the kids so they don't think I am a duddy. On the way to laser tag, Rhett was so excited and couldn't believe it was really happening. And they were really excited I was going to try it also. I had never done it.

IT WAS A STINKIN' BLAST! It was just me and the four oldest kids and we chased each other around in the dark and it was super fun. I highly recommend trying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dad uses marks also, but mostly gave up because his spouse doesn't usually look for those marks.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...