Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eggaholic!

I need to go to EEE.


Easter Egg Enonymous.


I have a thing for Easter eggs. I really like to buy them. And I always save them. The kids know they have to give them back. I am scared to have an Easter egg hunt with any one else's kids because they might not know the rule of having to give them back.


I have added a few really great ones to my collection this year. I have been trying to refrain until after Easter so I can get them on clearance but sometimes they are just too good to risk them being all sold out.


Snoopy was just TOO good to pass by!


Some other great ones I added to my collection...

Seriously? A cupcake!!!! Way cute!












My new GOLDEN egg! I told Rhett I would put a five dollar bill in this one.


I just liked it!

When I was little my mom took a ceramics class (I love that idea of her still having a life) and she made this little egg with a baby girl in a bunny costume. It is me. With dark little bangs peeking out of my bunny hood. I love it. Sorry the picture is so bad.





I just read on Face book about a friend who has a real biblical dinner on Easter Sunday with an oil lantern. I am so doing that next year. Why next year? Because I need to research what a biblical dinner is. Is that terrible that I don't know that? Also I want to wait another year when hopefully Bo and Kate can be quiet during dinner. My friend and her family also get out all of the pictures of Christ's last week on earth. They each take turns telling in sequence about the pictures. Doesn't that sound great?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have you heard of Easter story cookies? I didn't come up with the idea, but wrote about the recipe on my blog last year. The ingredients and steps correlate with scriptures. I love the object lesson.

http://mywordseed.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-story-cookies.html

At the end of the post is mention of how we make bunny Easter baskets out of plastic milk jugs. Have a wonderful Easter!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...