Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tooth Fairies welcome!



Bo lost his first tooth tonight!. His first tooth all on his own that the dentist didn't have to pull out due to improper husbandry caused by his mother.

He got his tooth out all by himself which I love because I hate grody teeth stuff.

He kept asking me if he looked scary.

Huh. I am going to have to go with yes.

He was very excited when I finally agreed with him that he did indeed look scary. I was a little blinded by all the metal in his mouth but I saw it. (Okay, not really. He is precious to me!)


I have been waiting for about three years for a little angel to lose a tooth because of something I discovered online. I had bigger kids lose their teeth but it didn't seem the same. (It seems to me it should be "lose" but I see people using "loose" all the time so I am confused. I even google definitions and I still think I am right. Anyone?)



I'll be in deep dog doo if Corey catches wind of my intentions but isn't this the best?



Here are a few of the pictures I took that I have to chose from. I may or may not have posed him. Actually all I did was roll him over. I promise. He posed those cute little tucked under chin hands and pouty mouth all by himself. He is that GREAT!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You LOSE a tooth when it is LOOSE enough to fall out of your mouth. :) I love the sunshine you always share!

Anonymous said...

lose means lost, lose money when you lost your wallet
loose means not in tight or nolonger secured, e.g., coins rattling around in a pocket, but you put it in a jar so you wouldn't lose it even though it was loose in the jar unless tightly filled.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...