Friday, April 22, 2011

Great day the other day...

A little cleaning house...





Look! Dishes done!




Sheets stripped! (thanks to the flu...ewww!)

A little painting with Kate...




A little nap from having the flu...






A little puzzling....



A lot of stuffing easter eggs..... A little Gilmore girls.... So fun and relaxing. I was sorry Kate was sick but her having a nap was a thing of rejoicement for me. I had a whole 2 hours of solitude. I admit I did a happy jig.






Toys from the party store to put in the eggs!




Later on (or maybe the next day) a little cuddling from Bo. You might think I could tell what day I am on by Kate's clothes. Nope. She changes 50 times a day! Isn't she tall?


Yup, that's all!




Hi Terri....Still very thankful for my couches. Just wanted you to know.


Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...