Saturday, September 17, 2011

Great quote for a Sunday

Justine and I were watching the 2002 version of The Count of Monte Cristo movie last night. The old Priest jail friend told Edmund something about how to spend the money he was leaving him. He spoke of God. Edmund said,

"I don't believe in God..."


And on his death bed the old friend and Priest replied,


"It doesn't matter....... He believes in you."


I love that. Love, Love, Love.





I love that movie and really need to read the book.


And I really think James Caviezel is beeeeaaaaauuuutiful.

Also....



Today Rhett was helping me take somethings out to the garage and Kate asked me what he was doing. I told her and she said. "Aww. Rhett's a good boy." Little cutie. I also have only met one other child stubborner than her. Her big sister Kassidy. I am in for a ride! Again.



4 comments:

Terri Porter said...

Funny Susan, that movie is on my fireplace mantel waiting to go in the DVD player at this very moment. LOVE that movie!

Jennifer said...

Yes, you MUST read the book. Quite different from the 2002 movie, however. Do read the unabridged version. Its themes of revenge and redemption will stay with you, plus you'll have bragging rights for making it through such a big book! When discussing this book at a book club I was surprised that different abridged versions left out so much of the intricate plotting -- as in, dismissing entire characters. Another movie has Richard Chamberlain as Edmund.

Janetlee said...

I love that movie too, even if it isn't like the book.

Anonymous said...

Michelle said...LOVE that movie! It's been sooooo long since I've read the book, I can't remember how they compare. And yes, Jim is very pretty :)

Nancy said...How have I missed that movie? I will have to borrow or rent it!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...