Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary! Next anniversary I will have been with Corey as long as I was not with Corey. Weird!

This is what you get when you let your husband HUNT on your anniversary....AGAIN!








I deserve it, don't you think?


The color is AMAZING. They are beautiful and the scent of flowers is filling my kitchen. I especially love the orchid and it's smell. So yummy. Maybe my favorite flower... and flower smell.


By the way...Corey actually PICKED out the day for our wedding. And ever since he became a bow hunter he has been kicking himself!

Here's how the stinker celebrated....

We'll still have a date though. Standard dinner and a movie. My FAVORITE!!!!! I want to go see the new Planet of the Apes.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina said...I'm sure you meant lily instead of orchid....- love your friend the plant snob

Susan said...Wait...what? I will have to research that!
Susan said...Huh! I guess Lily is my favorite flower then!

Aine said...You deserved to have the entire house filled with them. ;)

Christina said...Stargazer lily to be exact :D
Amy said...My favorite lily! You still owe her BIG time, Corey....

Susan said...I guess mine also! I thought they were orchids all this time. Christina, COrey said he asks for orchids....do the florist know what people mean when they say orchid?

Christina said...They should, there is like a $10 difference between a lily and an orchid!

Amy said...They should! But, apparently they knew you really liked lilies best! :)

Susan said...I guess so! I'm just wondering if people are always confusing the two or if it was just me...

Christina said...If I had a dollar for everyone who has yelled at me because they had the flower wrong, not me......trust me, you're not the first....and you won't be the last!

Mary said...Beautiful Flowers!!!!!!! and yes, you deserve them.....everyday:)

Nancy said...Those are the most georgeous flowers!!!

Carolyn said...Beautiful!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...