Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Want a present?

Kate is a little cutie pie. She wears me down with her non stop TALKING but she is a cutie pie. (By the way, my parents once rewarded me with a hamster if I would shut up for an hour! A hamster! Hilarious.)

She loves to cut paper. And the she will draw me presents on the cut up pieces. And fold them into these crazily small little packages. And then she tells me to close my eyes and open them.


And they are really. really. small.

Really. small.




And my gimpy, carpal tunnel ruined, man hands, can barely get those little suckers open.

But my present is always worth it. It is her happy, proud, little self smiling when I open it..


She makes me laugh because everyday she tells me..."It's turdy o'clock. Time for Grandma to come!" Ha Ha. turdy. *snicker*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany P. said...Way to cute and some nice fine motor skills :)

Susan said...ha ha! You would notice that part!!!

Nancy said...What a talent! Grandma loves that she wants me to come and get her! Will have to do that soon!

Jill said...Turdy o'clock!? That's hilarious!

Mary said...precious, do you have a canning jar or something to save them all in? it is amazing the patience and coordination she has to fold them that tiny!

Kim said...Yep, great motor skills! Maybe she will become a dentist, or a surgeon! ;)

Mary said...she can learn origami-she has skills
September 28 at 6:10pm · LikeUnlike

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...