Monday, September 12, 2011

I feel like I met a celebrity!

The cute, orphan saving, lady from "Good to be Crazy" responded to me. I felt so special!

Her response made a lot of sense and it made me think....they have thought of everything which made me think obviously Heavenly Father has to be helping them.

Sooooo....... here is her response.

Hi Susan --

Thank you so much for your heart for SixtyFeet. I am so blessed by you!! If you and your blog family really want to help, the best way is through cupcakes. Yep. You heard me right.

We like to buy supplies and needed items in Uganda so we are supporting the local economy -- so when people want to contribute for a specific need, we ask them to fundraise for it.

Our fundraising arm is nothing fancy. Just a bunch of kids. But last year, those little ones raised $60,000 for SixtyFeet. Please check it out and let me know if you're up for this year: www.thecupcakekids.org

Blessings!
Shelly


And I think we should check out her referred site. And then I think we should ponder it and come up with our own ideas on how to make this happen in our own situations. My brain is spinning and I have some plans. I'll share later. I need more time to think about it and decide if I am ready to tackle it!

Until then, read her really great post. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle said...‎*happy* I'm more of a cookie girl~ do you think they'd let me sell cookies? :)

Susan said...Yes! I think they would. But don't do anything yet casue you can help me with my plan!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...