Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Energy Smenergy?

I have mentioned before that I like Oprah and some don't but I still do.


I heard another really great tid bit from her show the other day. It was from a Dr. but I missed her name. She had a stroke or something but she was able to feel energies when people would come into her room. (I always only half heartily watch T.V. so I never know the whole story)

She left Oprah a sign that said this...


"Please be responsible for the energy you bring into this space"


THAT IS SO TRUE! We should be responsible for that. We all should be paying attention to that!

And I am going to try to be a good energy for my kids when they are around me!


Like that.

Speaking of energy....that kind of talk always use to seem crazy to me. Then Corey hung a gigantic elk head in our home. And all my good energy left the building. It totally threw me off kilter. I hated it. I was so glad when we found it another home. Then I became a believer of energy.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...