Sunday, January 24, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 4th

Don't you just love it when your child is misbehaving at church, and you can get your husbands attention with a poke to his shoulder and a point of your finger to the misbehavor, and all he has to do is put a fatherly hand on misbehaving child and tell him to be quiet, and it actually happens!!!!!!!! Love that! I deeply appreciate that. Fathers are ultra important! They can do things easily that for some crazy reason moms just can't get done.


I love a baby with back fat!


She plays with her pony tail and it always makes it stand up straight. My friend calls it a banana peal.


Thanks Corey for helping me raise all these kids!

3 comments:

Linda said...

There aren't enough words to say how precious those pictures are!

Terri Porter said...

You & Corey will cherish those pictures for years to come.

Unknown said...

I'm ditto-ing on how adorable those pictures are. I love baby fat too--soooooo cute!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...