Sunday, January 10, 2010

Looks like along with "Appreciate husband Sunday" I am going to have to start "The ongoing saga of Bo gets kicked out of Primary Sunday!

How could this angel hurt a flea?


Actually, he didn't get kicked out today...but after church his teacher told me an inappropriate thing he had said. He is too little to know it was wrong but.... Sheesh! Do you think the kid could give me a break next week?

When I dropped him off to class, his teacher didn't know I was watching, she rubbed his shoulder and said hi and was super nice, so at least they are good to him. It is dang hard to be a primary teacher. I am glad that it is not my job! Did I mention I don't really enjoy kids? Just my own, and a select few. I think I am burned out. I hope it comes back before I start my orphanage.

I do know of a girl from Highschool, whom I saw on Facebook, was adopting children from Ethiopia. That makes my heart leap and skip a beat all at the same time! I would so have loved to do that. Maybe in years to come, if I get any momenten back, I could adopt an older child. I don't know. We shall see. It was my greatest wish once upon a time, to adopt and save children. I totally picture myself as an elderly woman serving in 3rd world countries with children. I'm going to drag my GNO buddies with me and we are going to go change the world. Someday... when we are done muddling through what we already have going on now....

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

Sign me up for the orphanage experience too!

kirstensblog said...

I was in primary last Sunday helping Kara with her scripture. I was watching the class too, just to see how it was going. I noticed that Sister Covington had her arm around Bo almost the whole time I was there. It was so sweet and he was really calm and so were the other two boys there. I think they "know" who their teacher is, and respond better for them. When I was subbing in there, everybody was agitated except Bowen. When their actual teachers are there I think they know things are in their right place. You know?

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...