Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I truly believe a dirty kid (not smelly, though) is a happy, learning, kid!


Because Pine Wood Derby is upon us and there has been sawing and painting by big brother Rhett...

Bo was DYING to do a project! I happened to have this bird house that I let him paint. He was in pure HEAVEN for hours. That boy loves to PAINT! Because Bo looked like he was having so much fun...

Kate wanted to paint. It started out not so bad...



but quickly deteriorated to THIS......... ACK!





Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath. ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Megan said...

So Cute!! What a brave mother you are to give your toddlers a jar of paint! The neat freak in me needs to know that these were washable!!!! I can't believe how big Kate is getting. She's beautiful!

Susan said...

Of course it was washable!

Tracy said...

Yes, but did it really wash out? BTW... I'm now a follower. Not a stalker, but a follower. ;)

kirstensblog said...

I am a stalker. I am outside your window right now on a ladder. I like what you have done with your shelf.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...