Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have discovered the secret to Heaven in the home...


It's the recipe for homemade Winger's wing sauce!



I know you don't believe me. I know you don't think it is true. I know you think it can't possible be! But it is! Thanks to the blogging world I stumbled across the recipe. Winger's is my FAVORITE! The one thing Corey and I have always been able to agree on is where to go for dinner. Wingers is in the top 5!
Try this recipe, you'll love it! Unfortunately for my health, fat frying the chicken is the best way to go.

For the sauce:
**Covers about 8 sticky fingers
3 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce

(It has to be Franks Hot Sauce)
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. water

Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar and water in a sauce pan until all the sugar dissolves. You can also mix it with a little bit of ranch to make their creamy amazing dressing.

Then, I just buy Tyson chicken tenders and use those. One day when I was at Wingers I ordered a hamburger (I don't understand why either when the wings are so good) but it had this sauce on it and it was so good. You could do so much with this recipe!

The only problem is Corey wants to go to Wingers and I don't think I'll ever be able to go and pay full price now that I can make it on my own!

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

I love your blogs. They are so entertaining!

kirstensblog said...

Oh my heck, YOU are totally on my top five list! I can always agree on YOU! You are the best. I LOVE wingers. I am so trying out this recipe for lunch, as it is the closest meal. And also, today is my free day for dieting and exercise. So perfect!
Nay, I am trying it right now. Right now I say!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...