Sunday, January 3, 2010

Appreciation for husband, Sunday!


Being the fabulous wife that I am, and wanting to improve upon our marriage, I asked Corey what I could do better in our relationship and I learned he feels under appreciated! I actually probably am really bad at that because most of the time I think, "yea, that's your job, want a medal?" or I think, "did you thank me for the 15 or more loads of laundry I did this week that have been dirtied, washed, and put away so fast you never even saw them?" (Okay maybe not quite that fast but still...) So in an effort to be more appreciative and thankful (and because our church time changed and I'll have more time) for my husband's efforts, I am going to recognize him every Sunday with something I appreciate about him.


Today it is the fact that he has made Sunday dinner for three Sundays in a row! That takes an incredible burden off my back and gives me an actual chance to possibly, maybe, relax for a while on Sunday. Today he made homemade buttermilk pancakes, sausage and eggs. (as I have mentioned before he is out to make me the perfect eggs and today he succeeded. Yum!) I like mine way over easy. It is super demented but when I was a kid my mom use to say something like, "Let the little birdy out", when you would break the runny yoke. Weird I know. I can't have any white not cooked though and the yellow must be warm but still runny. It is a very fine line and Corey tries every time to get it right. My dad use to make me the perfect egg before school wen I was in high school as well. Love that.


Anyway,


THANKS COREY!


I LOVE it to death when you make Sunday dinner. It takes a huge load off my back!

Here is Corey in the newly treasured Steelers shirt that Baby New Year left Corey. He loves it! The football is the Christmas present Rhett wanted desperately so during football games he and his dad could toss the ball.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...