Tuesday, July 27, 2010

After reading all my "Khronicles of Kate" can anyone blame me???????????????

I got in a little tiny bit of trouble this month for overspending.



Ahhhh.....Sweet Relief! Worth every penny!!



Now is a good time to mention a few things...
  • We don't have any cartoon channels and the kids are SOOOOO bored with our PBS station.
  • I know Calliou is the whiniest brat alive but refer to picture number four and five again...can anyone blame me?

  • Yes I do use the T.V. as a babysitter. Don't judge.
  • I love Amazon. You can get lots of movies and books used and new for cheap. I like it better than eBay. I don't enjoy eBay anymore. Everyone is just selling things they must have stolen from Walmart.

  • I know that is the ugliest rocking chair alive but it is good strong sturdy wood and I love it. (Kelli.... That is the one I need your ultra wonderful interior design vision for.)
  • The bullet points on blogger NEVER align correctly. Frustrating.

Have a good day!


Oh...P.S. Didn't anyone think my post from yesterday was funny? The one that said "why so serious?" from the movie Batman that Heath Ledger did where he was the creepy joker? I thought that was hysterical. Her cute little close up with all her make up on! It cracked me up.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOL! I love how you know you're funny. I think I'm funny and my family makes fun of me for it, so more power to those of us funny girls who know we're funny!

Susan said...

Nancy said...LOve it!

Becca said...This is why we get netflix, it provides hours and hours of entertainment and it is totally worth the $10 a month!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...