Saturday, July 10, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 26th, the one that was!... Now he's just showing off....



He actually cleaned the greasy, grody, vent in our kitchen!!!!!!!! For no reason at all!!!!! He just did it!

Weird, huh? But amazing how clean it came!

So sad thing that happened today. Me, again, NOT earning mother of the year award. I was RUSHING to get into my church meeting on time. I was trying to get a seat for our family before they shut the doors. Bo was following behind me but in my haste I didn't really pay much attention to him. I swung the huge outside glass door open as fast as I could to rush in and just swung the door right into his forehead. Just layed him out flat. It was so sad. Man, I have tough kids though. He only cried for a second. Probably cause I am not a hugely sympathetic mother. When ever they use too much drama over shots or cuts, etc... I always tell them, "Men have had their whole arms cut off in war. You can take this." Hey! You gotta be tough in this world. But I really did feel bad for Bo's head. He just flew sprawling back on the ground. Awful. But we got a seat!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Camy said...At least you got the seat...and you do have tough kids!! No wannies at your house.

Kelly said...I totally laugh when I read your posts! I wish we lived next door to each other...we would be in so much trouble...;)

Susan said...That would be awesome. I am totally into your bees!

Nancy said...Poor Bo, hope he is alright! Your vent looks great, Corey did a great job!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...