Monday, July 12, 2010

Khronicles of Kate

You all might think she has been behaving lately since there haven't been many posts. Don't let that fool you...


There was the liquid soap on the dog and the carpet....

The baby shampoo all over the bathroom.....

The continuous finding of my gum and chewing it up and spitting it into the carpet...

The ripping of my scrap book pages....

The constant wanting a drink, and then when you try to give her one she doesn't want it anymore. So when you dump it out, she wants it...


and she finally has done it!

She gave herself bangs.












I was really hoping she would have long flowing hair and I have always tried to keep her from having bangs because of a cowlick, but despite the fact that we have no scissors anywhere aside from the top of the microwave, (which is high up) she still managed to give herself bangs....

I don't even know how she did it without whacking the rest of it. She wasn't by a mirror. But she gave herself a nice little bang job. I had already had to cut chunks out of the back because of gum. I don't know what we are going to ever do with her hair!

Oh well. Still love her to death. Tonight I was singing to her for bed time. She kept telling me to stop it. Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Kim said...-- Oh Susan, this is classic!
Linda Jensen said... Kate's great! I have a friend who had a spunky child. Once he ran away from home on his bike, crossed 17th street and holmes with horns honking at him and went to Albertsons and told them he was lost and hungry. They fed him of course and ...then he continued up the street and stopped next at a resturant and told them the same story. More food! Then he realized he might miss dinner and found his way home, again crossing 17th street with horns blaring. He got home to find a very worried family who had been searching for him, confessed what he did and was grounded from his bike for a long time.
Grandma's comment, "You wouldn't want him any other way!" I myself, may have put him in shackles.
Nancy said...Oh, What a sweetie, reminds me of you when you cut your bangs the night before Kindergarden pictures! She will probably be a shy and quiet teenager!
Mary said...‎"Beauty school dropout" ha, she's a riot!
Sherri said...She does look cute with bangs :)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...