Sunday, July 18, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 27th

Corey has been teasing me all week, actually two weeks now, about how my appreciation blogs say a little about appreciating him and then go on and on about me. Sooooooo....... Here is one ONLY about him!!!!!

Even though Corey can be highly annoying, like having another ADHD nine year old around....he makes life fun!

Today he got a sliver that I was nice enough to touch his feet (eewwww) to remove. The whole time he kicked and whined and freaked out like a big old baby just for the kids benefit. The kids loved it.

Then he tried on Justine's pioneer skirt just to amuse us. (The girls are preparing to go on a pioneer trek. He wasn't fast enough to escape my picture.)



He is always doing silly, funny, annoying things to crack us up.

One day he jumped on the kitchen table and barked like the dog and acted all goofy. I don't remember the details anymore but it CRACKED the kids up.

One day he ate an ant. Just out of the blue popped one in his mouth. The kids loved that.

Okay, those are kinda lame, cheesy examples but he is silly and super funny most of the time.


Have I ever told you the most hilarious thing that happened? He had a real life job interview with like real life professional people and the lady interviewing him was asking him about his good qualities and what he could bring to the company. He informed her "I could bring humor...." She cracked up and said "I bet you could!" and they gave him the job! akward....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim said...HAHA! I love it!

Mary said...he is funny and the skirt, so him!!!needs to shave tho...

Nancy said...Loved the stories!

Amy said...That's okay Corey, I have a picture of Darin wearing a mini-skirt in high school to protest the boys not being able to wear shorts. His choir teacher told him he had nice legs...creeped him out.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...