Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well....It has been a cold summer....

Corey called me in to see the cutest way he found Bo asleep.

You know it is too cold for July when...




Also, in case any one cares... I love the cooler weather. I really suffer (in a first world sort of way) in the summer. I don't like the heat. It makes me grumpy and lazy and depressed. So when all the people in our town are complaining that it rained so much and that everyone misses the sun, I was delighted.

Also, in case any one cares again... I know you just thought my son had the cutest pouty lips ever. He does, but one side is poutyier than the other because he bit his lip and a Mucasil developed. That is something when his saliva glands got broken and confused about where they were suppose to be and so they developed in a little cluster on his lip. It was a lot bigger and the nicest oral surgeon in the world was going to do surgery, but the morning of the surgery Bo got hand foot and mouth disease, otherwise known as Coxsackie Virus, and the surgery had to be cancelled. So then it shrunk back down and now it is just adorably pouty. And now I am recommend to just watch it even into his teenage years and it will likely be unnoticeable. Great.

Also, in case anyone cares...It is a standard thing in my life, from the time I was little, to have all the weird illnesses one can have. The doctors say the one thing you never want to hear your doctor say, and that is "hmmmmm" , like they are clueless as to what your problem is. So that is always my situation and I have passed it on to my kids.

2 comments:

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Hey! I have managed to pass on all kinds of my weird annoying ailments to my children as well! I guess it's revenge for childbirth. I hear ya about the hot thing too, I could certainly do without! But, my garden is suffering terribly!

Anonymous said...

.







Nancy said...Love this little guy!

Kirsten said...very cute!

Sherrisaid...How cute is that! Look at those eye lashes.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...