Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nothing says love like a chewed up beaver log!

My Bo certainly knows how to woo the ladies!

He loves his little sister Kate so much. He carried this log, that had been chewed by a beaver, on a hike that was over a mile and a half one way. That's a lot for a little guy! It was a log for his sister.


She loved it. Weird I know, but it is true. They like each other. It is sweet.

My boy did not forget me either. This was my bouquet of flowers.... If you look close he was carrying them along with the log.

Awww.....

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

That is soooo cute!

Melanie said...

You are raising quite the guy, there, Susan! He sure knows how to treat the ladies in his life. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Mary said...what a loving soul-ken and collin still bring me rocks from hikes, ken found one recently shaped exactly like a ♥

Nancy said...What a sweetheart he is!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...