Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello there, my Glenny!


Can't wait to dig into this little gem. Starting it tonight!





Ahh. Don't you just love that picture? He's so cute.

Last night our cousins came to visit. They are so funny! So funny. We were sitting around the table talking and we mentioned Glenn Beck and cousin Scott said, "Glenn Beck is a @%#^$&". I both squealed and suck in all the air out of the room, as I covered my hands over my mouth in horrified shock and disdain. Our closest cousins not love my Glenny?

Cousin Scott starts busting up. It was all a big joke to see my reaction. He does like Glenn Beck. Ah.... Phew! I was so relieved because I didn't want to have to ask him to leave.

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

LOL!!! I adore Glenn too. Although I don't ever think I saw him as "cute" like that - but he IS. Too too funny.

BTW - we're looking into a house that would put us back in first ward... how would you feel about that? ;)

Anonymous said...

I finished it tonight! It WAS spooky. I've lots more to say... so hurry and read it so we can talk about it!
Linda

Melanie said...

LOL! This post cracks me up. But then most of yours do in some way or another!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...