Monday, September 10, 2012

Isn't the fair the grossest place and the best place all wrapped in one? Just like kids sort of.


Alright..... I have tried practically everything at the fair that sounded different or interesting.

I tired...chocolate covered bacon.


It was fine. It wasn't the bacon that made it NOT delicious. It was the SEMI sweet chocolate it was made with. It would have been better with milk.

I tired....Chicken fried bacon....


N.A.S.T.O.L.A.

My boss and I tried.....Deep fried cheesecake....


Pretty good!

One of the very best items was....Mexican corn.


Nick went on the corn run for us.


Me! (In my "Sitka" shirt. Corey DROOLED when he saw my shirt. He wants it so bad. He loves "Sitka" hunting gear.)

The Mexican corn is the best. It is corn on the cob dipped in a mayo and butter mixture, dipped in Parmesan cheese and sprinkled with chili pepper. It is so good!

I tired....frozen chocolate dipped cheesecake..... (Boss's favorite)


Super delicious!

I also tried...Snicker Carmel apple, fried veggies (Zucchini, cauliflower, mushrooms), and fried trout.

The fried mushrooms were the BEST. They were huge mushrooms in a great batter. And the fried fish is my favorite.

The fair was great fun and a lot of work. We sold a TON of shoes.



Dale and my MIL visited. Biggest sweetie in the whole world. He is my father-in-law. He calls me all sorts of pet names. I really like that for some reason. At work I was called two pet names by customers. "Hun" and... you ready for it?...."CHICKIE POO!!!!" A customer actually called me "Chickie poo"!!!!! And guess what?!!! I liked it! I am so weird.


My and my new buddy Amanda. She has that darn cute baby I love! Amanda is so sweet and fun.



Nick and Gus! Nick looks like boss material, don't you think? I overwhelmed them with too many pictures. They aren't use to me yet. I broke them in pretty good though.

 
Gus serenaded us with the harmonica. It was great fun. He can play the Piano Man. Nice!
 
On the way home from the fair I almost died because I was so tired while driving home. The next night I brought caffeine and candy with me and was doing better. Nick called me on the way home to see if I was doing okay and how close to home I was. Gus gave me word of comfort when work things got stressful. It is nice to have people watching out for you.
 
So after all that fair food and one night gorging at the movies (I love Incredible Hulk in Avengers)with the kids I am back to my baked veggies and lean meats. My stomach will thank me. It has been holy moly mad at me! It no likey fair food!
 

1 comment:

Megan said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! And yes - I just screamed that at you!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...