Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kristopher + Me + morning appointment = Peace


Kristopher and I had a great chat this morning.

I am reading an OUTSTANDING book entitled "Boundaries" that superhero assigned me. It has Bible versus all through out. I have marked the crud out of it. It is so great.

I think everyone should buy it and read it and mark the crud out of it even if your mental health isn't in peril.

Actually I am feeling better.

I have been staying at home for a very long time. I have LOVED it so much. I never thought I would want to do something outside of the home and I just wanted to be the house wife forever.

But as time is going on I am starting to feel my potential in other areas calling me. Kristopher is constantly reminding me that I am a "12 cylinder woman" (that feels awesome to be told that). And maybe I want to do some new things now that my kids are getting older.

Kristopher has asked me to really think and pray about what my passion is and what my purpose on earth is.

My purpose has been all these babies. I never really thought past that. But as they get older I am thinking I can give them what they need and fill my own self up with my next purpose. But I still don't know what that is. So that is the common theme in our sessions lately. Pray and figure it out! And don't expect to be doing it tomorrow. Take the steps to get there. (Wherever "there" is!)

 I value everything Kristopher tells me. But if it doesn't ring true to me I let it go. As much as I love him and as much as he has helped me and even though I tease he has superhero powers I still know he is just a man. And he doesn't have all the answers for my life although he works hard to help. I need to listen, process, and evaluate what fits and what doesn't. That is a must in therapy.

Alright....on to the next topic.

It is my goal at the fair to always try the new and crazy foods. My boss has talked non stop about the saber tooth hamburger so I tried it even though big meaty sandwiches really doesn't entice me a ton....


Uh....Yuck right?

So it was a hamburger with patties, a chicken breast, ham, and cheese. Stroke between to buns is what that is!

Eh. It was alright.  Not my thing. Nick was practically horrified that I didn't even eat half and wrapped the rest up to take home. My body is changing. If I eat too much crap I get SICK!

But today it is my mission to try chocolate covered bacon and chicken fried bacon. I will only sample it though so no worries. I'll let you know how it goes. Fried oreos????? UMMM!!!! Hello! So yummy.

Don't worry, I have still been working on weight loss. I am mostly holding it together.  I have mostly just been sampling. But fair week has been a touch hard. Especially since I found out I get a 28 dollar food allotment for the fair. What the chicken? Does it GET. BETTER. THAN. FREE. FAIR. FOOD!????

I think not.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...