Monday, April 15, 2013

Brush those pearly whites


I swear I am getting anxiety every time the news comes on. What is the world coming to? How many times are we going to go through these crazy terrible events? I am so so sad about the tragedy at the Boston marathon. Heart breaking.

Rhett's reading teacher was in the race. We were happy to hear she is okay. 1/2 mile away from the explosion and probably traumatized, but safe.

It makes me remember as a mother that we must raise tough human beans to go through all that they have to go through in the world today.

Tough and kind. That is my goal. And to know where to turn when all else fails, and certainly before all else fails. That one I feel like I am failing at. My example and daily life are not near good enough for that. I keep trying to do too much without asking for help from my Father. I am a doubter far too often that He really cares about me.

"help me in my unbelief"

I loved this talk because of the gentle way he spoke about faith and those who struggle with it.

I really didn't get the following pages done this fast. I had them mostly done a year ago and was just finishing up.

Here is the pattern from my favorite quiet book lady. And the little girl idea I saw online somewhere but don't know who to give the credit too. Sorry.

Here are my newest pages...

 
 
You open her mouth and brush her teeth. It is SO FUNNY!
 
and....creepy. This was the view of her I had the whole time I was working on her. Her mouth doesn't stay shut. It's a little weird. I admit it.
 

The coordinating page:  (yes! A real mirror! Non glass)



The tooth paste has a magnet in it and it can move from the tube to the brush.



This is the faucet with water coming out into the sink.


 
Those are the worst teeth ever!
 

What do you think? Super funny or what?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it!!! Well done!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...