Friday, April 12, 2013

reading is for the birds!


I have started reading to Kate and Bo again at night.

I stopped for a while. For like a whole year. Actually I am not even sure if I ever read to Kate. But Bo and I use to. But when I got mentally fried, bed time was desperation time, and reading went by the wayside.

It makes me feel very good about myself when I read to them and give them a proper bed time. Tonight we read about Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk. It was very exciting. It is one of my favorites.

For a few nights we read with the birds. That didn't last long. But was fun for a few times.


 

See ya!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...