Sunday, October 25, 2009

GO STEELERS!

Just kidding, I really have zero amount of interest in football.

But Corey does. Thankfully, he only watches about 4 games a year.

Corey was trying to explain to me that his favorite team was playing football against some other undefeated team so it was really an important game. I think he was trying to prep me as to why he wanted to be late to church. We were discussing Brett Farve and how he is the same age as Corey.

He says , "Susan, This is my team!"

Rhett says so cute and innocently, "So dad, are you not playing today because it's Sunday or you just didn't sign up?"

Uh.....yeah, that's it.



Cracked me up!

When Corey was in High school he actually lettered in football. He was given special recognition at an assembly and everything. Who knew! The other night he was telling me he use to throw the ball long style to himself and then run and catch it. He went in the back yard and showed me and he actually did it! Wow. Guess all that Mountain Dew hasn't decalcified his bones after all.

He started playing foot ball when he was a little boy. Enjoy some funny pictures of him and all his football moves! No wonder he lettered.





3 comments:

Janetlee said...

He looks like Nathan.

kirstensblog said...

I think he looks like Rhett! WOW! And it looks like he grew up not very far from where you are now. Over by the highschool? I can relate with the zero interest in football and Thankful part in the fact that Dave usually gets his 4 games in a year also. Except it is usually Notre Dame since South Bend Indiana is his home town.

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - steelers pictures ..Keep Posting


Ron
steelers pictures

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...