Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still waiting for that time freezing machine, people!

We are going down the stairs of our annoying split level staircase to go to an appointment when I hear my sweetie little 4 year old Bo sing so cute and sing songy, "I rocka my babay, I rocka my babay". I turn around and sure enough he was!




Just LOVE that kid. Wish I could truly freeze him in time right this second. He is a delight. Last night after dinner I felt like I was the one working with Helen Keller as he raced around the kitchen yelling (because with six siblings you have to before I realize anyone is talking to me),


"What's that?" "The oven"

"two ovens" he says and points to the microwave. "That's the microwave" I say


At dinner time, "What that?" "A green Bean"


"What's that" "The bean of the green bean"



So cute to see his mind grow and expanding everyday.


Last night when I was saying bedtime prayers with him I said "Amen" to the little prayer I said that he repeated. He was unhappy and he said "Jesus". Because of his speech delay he does not say sentences all the time. He is getting better but says a lot of one words still that, miraculously, I understand.


We didn't pray about Jesus. So I said, "Bless Jesus", He repeated it and was happy with that prayer. Then he said "Jesus is my friend." So sweet.


Take a good look, I'll be eating him for dinner.

(okay, okay, I stole that from another blog but I think it is funny. You know...because he's so wonderful and delicious. Corey doesn't think it is a good idea for someone who hasn't lost their baby weight, or several baby weights, to say that. Ha!)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...