Thursday, October 8, 2009

Note to self,

Seven year old boys do not appreciated the fabulousness of a cup cake tower!



P.S. Mom- cupcake towers are at Wal-mart. Oh- Wait, you can borrow this one that I am not returning. (glad you learned to comment)
P.S.S The table cloth is awesome but unfortunately it is a plastic dollar store one and was ripped before the party started. I might have to sew something equally as cool.
P.S.S. Mom's who throw b-day parties for whole classes of kids instantly go to Heaven. I learned that last night at book club. Cool Huh!? Almost not worth it though!

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Boys might not appreciate it but I DO! I think it is totally awesome, even the rip in the table cloth too. But ultimately, I think the boys do appreciate it, your boy especially. Have an awesome day!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...