Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still giggling over Dr. Slaughter!

Camy told me when I was hesitant to go that after Dr. Slaughter was over we could all sit around and talk about how fun it was. That is exactly what we did.

Interesting how today it all seems

HILARIOUS

when I was about to have an aneurysm last night!

I am still GIGGLING over it! I am laughing about when we couldn't find the way out of a room and we were just stuck there with the monster (it was actually awkward for a moment), I am laughing about when we had to squash through this corridor that was all blown up to squash you and Melanie screamed, I am laughing about me holding onto Melanie so tight she said we could have cut her feet of and she still be held into place, I am laughing about Kassidy having so much fun and Chuckie's mom following us around, I am laughing about so much of it! I am amazed at the work and time and creativity that goes into it. On the way to take little Bo to his speech therapy today I was just cracking up out loud, in the car, over it. Like teary eyed laughing kind of laughs! Bo and Katie-Shay sit patiently use to a crazy mom I guess but it all seems so funny this morning. Next year I am going and taking the whole older part of our family! (minus probably Justine who would be dead on the floor before she made it to the first room)

Thanks Camy for the

FUN(?)

night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such fun and I knew you would love it, maybe not right away, but I knew eventually you'd love it and be glad you went. I still laugh every time I picture you with your elbow up in their faces saying "you can't touch me, you can't touch me!!!" Great memories. I'm sad not everyone was able to come. Maybe more of us next year.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...