Monday, January 28, 2013

I DID IT!!!!!

I

FINALLY got my blog turned into a book...

again.

You might recall the first time I finished formatting every single page into a "book" someone killed my lap top and it was lost. I was pretty darn sad. Because it wasn't fun and it probably y took 100 hours. And then I just had to do it again.

So...I got year one done. Again.

Presenting.....!!!!!!



(Officially lost 64 pounds since beginning therapy)


The rest of the kids are on the back cover...


I know this is a slightly odd picture of me and cousin Scott on the first page. But I didn't put many pictures of myself in this first year. So I didn't have much to choose from. :) Plus I like the picture. I think it is happy.





  I am quite happy with it. I am relieved it is permanently documented. It was worth the money and worth the time. I consider it my family history.

I think I am mostly done scrap booking. I use to live for it. But I am just NEVER going to get caught up. And I barely care to try at this point. Blogging is more fun and easier. And cheaper. So I might finish the little kids scrap books so they at least have some, but that is the end of that!

2 comments:

kirstensblog said...

priceless!

Susan said...

DeAnn said...Good for you! Love ya!

Angela said...Susan u look great!!

Suzanne said...Great job on finishing the "blog book!" I wish I could do something as creative ~ I think yours turned out fantastic!! And BTW ~ you are lookin awesome, Susan!!

Mary said...It looks beautiful and so do you....what a great legacy for your kids....

Megan said...Looks great! And you look A...mazing!!!

Aine said...Thanks for posting it! Love the look - and I'm sooo there with you with the scrapbooking! And excited abt your weight loss! whoo-hoo!

Kim said...What an awesome thing! You look so great, Susan!

Viki said...I thought the book looked awesome. Nice job!

Jill said...Love it

Michelle said...That is SO exciting! What a meaningful gift for your family~ such a treasure! (Where can I get my copy? ) Just doing Gunnar's took me forEVAR so I can't imagine how long this one took you. Labor of love. And yes, you are a babe.

Susan said...I had to borrow money and get part of it as an early birthday present just to afford my copy! They are pricey! Thanks for all the compliments friends!!!

Rebecca said...That looks amazing!

Kirsten said...that is so priceless! And you look FABULOUS! I thought you looked like a teenager!

Nancy said...Book looks amazing! Your family will treasure it for a long time to come! You are looking great! So proud of you!

Robyn said..."The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." Way to show the genius you are!!

Kathleen said...Susan, this is so awesome!!! Congrats - you are successful on yet another level!

Angela said...You look AMAZING!! So proud of you!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...