Saturday, June 29, 2013

I ate a worm. and a moth. but I can't take a bath without showering afterwards because of germs. Do I need therapy?


I KNOW!!!! IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!

But this is my cousin's husband.



And he was eating bugs!!!!

And I just KNEW I could do it too.

I just KNEW it. Sometimes one knows things things. (Maybe it's all those power stances Kristopher tells me to do) Baha.

So I said I would eat a moth if he would eat this!!!





AND HE WAS GOING TO!!!!!

I don't know quite how it happened next but I decided I could eat a earth worm before I could eat a moth. A lot less fuzz and flutter.

And I had to. Cause I had said it and I am competitive and I said I could and I could.



discussing it...


I popped mine in first. Bo had started to beg me not to do it. But I just threw it in.



Describing how surprised I was at how bad it tasted. As it is still not swallowed.

It earned me favorite cousin award with him and the girls wanted me to go hang with the boys instead of them. :(

And I felt a little bad because this is my favorite book.



But I did make sure the worm was chewed up fast so it didn't suffer.

And it doesn't taste like dirt like one would think. It tasted like bile. I was quite disappointed actually that is was so gross.

Then before I left I ate a moth. I had to. To prove to myself I could.



It wasn't near as bad. tom told me it wouldn't be.

We have had a fun little family reunion.

We went to this lake that felt like a beach. We wandered for about an hour and found a few little treasures.








Her hair!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute...

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...