Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Little Mrs. Sassy Pants!


Remember all my talk about my darling girl yesterday and our Les Mis bonding...well let me just clarify....

that kid can be a PAIN IN THE BUTT!

We had to have a little chatty chat today about her poor sad sad schedule where she just has to do chores all day long. Cry. I just feel so so sorry for her.

NOT. She was laying this on me (in between finishing off her second book this week) when I asked her to RE mop because job number one stunk . Then she could not name one chore she had done that day.

So if you live by me and you hear raised voices, I so apologize. Because I also had another problem with a kid who wouldn't do chores. In fact he told me he was going to just go live in the mountains. Sigh. 

But aside from that I still think she is so fun. She is little Ms. Creative! 

Remember this crazy fun lady who I get to now claim as a friend?


Mrs. T. had the kids color self portraits I guess you could say?


Here was Kassidy's. And anyone who knows her will know why this fits her personality so well.


And this one? Anyone who knows some of the girls that go to our church will be able to guess this just by looking at it. It cracks me up because it SO fits her personality. I just had to take a picture of it because of that. (The girl with her arms up)


This picture will not do justice so I will post about it again someday. For another class Kassidy was supposed to do some kind of project  Because she is NUTS over the Hobbit she decided to draw a million scenes. They were masterpieces  They were so stinking cute and adorable that Mrs. T. hung them up. (You can see there are nine scenes per poster board and 3 poster boards.)


So then because Kassidy loves her teacher she was allowed to go have a Lord of the Rings marathon with her at her house. 

She decided to make and bring her own Lembas bread.





She used a "post it note" to cut them into squares. So funny.


So I guess this was a real recipe she found somewhere. But it was basically  just a lemon short bread. Kassidy kept getting frustrated because it didn't seem just like real Lembas bread. 

I kept telling her..."Honey! Lembas bread ISN'T real! No one knows what it's really supposed to be like." Sheesh already.

She even wrapped them up in leaves. Isn't that so cute? Love her. And her teacher and her husband "Uncle Jake" LOVED it.








 So here are a few more of my funny girl. I can't even remember what this day at school was about but she had to dress up like a crazy old lady. I think she got the job done, wouldn't you say?

  




 Come on...She's still darling, right?

So... I decided something weird about myself  I think I am becoming this old woman who thinks she has all this advice for people. 

I am annoying myself by giving Nathan at work parenting advice. What the what??? His baby is like only a month old. And what do I know? My kid is going to go live in the mountains!!!!!!

I finally had to apologize and shut up.

So now that I know my next session with Kristopher is going to have a shadow therapist tagging along, I keep thinking of all the things I want to teach that person about being a good therapist. Because I would know, right? I have been the patient for all this time. So I like keep having conversations in my head about how I want to train the new therapist on how to handle the patient. Baha! I crack myself up. 

What's up with me? Am I a know it all?

But secretly....I do think I have a different perspective that I can offer because I know how it feels to be the patient. I totally deserve a discount if I am going to train the therapist.








No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...