Monday, September 16, 2013

Have you ever drank a Brown Cow?

I am so glad my friends advised me not to do 12 credits.

Who in the world thought 12 hours per week AT THE LEAST of studying was an appropriate amount per class? I'm scared.

I might not be that disciplined. There is a reason I took so many horseback riding classes my first time around in school, you know!

So today was my first day.


Not gonna lie.  Didn't love it. My friend says it is because it is transition. And transition is often a challenge. I was grateful for her words. I really think that is it.

I just don't like my world being about homework. And now it is. And I am only taking two classes. I much preferred my life when it was rocking babies.

Oh well. I'll keep you updated as to how it goes. I am sure it will get happier.

For Bo's Baptism night, we made something I heard about at the fair.

BROWN COWS!!!!

Which is chocolate milk poured over ice cream. It was yummy.





Speaking of the fair...Corey got two honorable mentions on his photography! Very cool.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...